1. No one who is late or has been absent on
2. Those absent because of sickness must
3. Repeated absence without leave note or to dismissal or a fine, the maximum being unexplained absence for more than ten equivalent to the existing admission fee. Consecutive days render the student liable to have his name struck off the
4. A pupil returning to school after suffering the previous day will be admitted to the from any infectious or contagious class without the permission of the disease should produce a doctor's Principal. Certificate permitting him / her to do so.
5. All are expected to attend school on the present a Medical Certificate before they reopening day after vacation. Absences are admitted to class. Without previous leave note immediately after vacation renders the student liable
6. It is compulsory for student to attend rolls. Re-admission, if granted, will be school on the days of National done on payment of a re-admission fee, Celebration like August 15th & January the maximum being equivalent to the 26th. Existing admission fee.
The school building and school campus gives an impressive look. It is spread on 10.6 acres of land at Dadabari Extension, Kota. It is a three storied building with 94 spacious well-ventilated air-cooled rooms Read More..
MODI PUBLIC SCHOOL KOTA